Russian Premier League
These Rules establish the procedure for the purchase of tickets and season tickets for the Club's Matches and the behavior of spectators at the Stadium when visiting these Matches.
"Subscription" - a document certifying the conclusion of a contract of paid services between the Club and the consumer and the right of the consumer to attend and watch matches In which, in accordance with the requirements of the RFU and the RFU jurisdictional bodies, the presence of spectators is allowed during one football season. The subscription is valid for all matches of the football season, unless otherwise specified by the special conditions.
"Ticket" - a document certifying the conclusion of a contract of paid services between the Club and the consumer and the right of the consumer to visit and view a particular Match.
"Spectator" - the owner of the ticket or ticket, located at the Stadium.
"Match" - a match held at the Stadium by the Club as the host (the host).
"Consumer" - a person who has purchased (acquires) a subscription or a ticket.
"Rules of conduct" Rules of conduct spectators when conducting official sports competitions appr. Decree of the Government of the Russian Federation of 16.12.2013 № 1156.
"RFL "is a non-profit partnership"Russian football Premier League".
"RFS" - all-Russian public organization"Russian football Union".
"Stadium" is a sports facility where the Club holds Matches, including the stadium building, entrance groups and administrative buildings with entrance groups, intra - site roads within the 50-meter zone from the stadium building and guest Parking lots outside the 50-meter zone from the stadium building.
"Football season", "season" - a period of time determined in accordance with the regulations of the RFU.
If the meaning of the term is not defined in these Rules, its meaning shall be determined in accordance with the RFU regulations.
1. Ticket / subscription purchase
1.1. These Rules are a public offer, that is, an offer to conclude a contract of paid services on the following terms:
- the price of the service (ticket / subscription) is determined in accordance with the price List of the Club, except for the tickets sold at the auction, and is indicated on the ticket / subscription and/or in a separate agreement. The price of tickets sold at the auction is determined by the results of the auction, and is indicated on the tickets;
- the date of the Match is indicated on the ticket; the dates of the Matches covered by the subscription are determined in accordance with the competition calendar (posted on the Internet sites www.premierliga.ru I www.rfs.ru), subject to these Rules. Tickets on-line, including the sale at the auction, can be sold without specifying a specific date and time, but with the season, the tour number of the Russian football Championship among the teams of Premier League clubs and teams participating in the Match. In this case, the date and time of the Match will be determined by the RFPL and posted on the website www.premierliga.ru ahhh! At the same time, such tickets will be valid for the passage to the Stadium to view the Match without the need for additional information on the ticket. In addition, the consumer has the right to download and use such a ticket with updated information, including the date and time of the Match, in the personal account of the consumer on the Club's website;
- the number of tickets / season tickets purchased by one consumer is limited by the limits established by these Rules or the Club, except for the tickets sold at the auction, and is determined by the consumer within the specified limits independently taking into account the actual number of tickets / season tickets offered for sale;
- matches are held in accordance with the rules of the competition (posted on the Internet sites www.premierliga.ru I www.rfs.ru);
- season tickets are only for use by fans of the Club. By purchasing a subscription and using it, the consumer guarantees that he is a fan of the Club;
- when purchasing a season ticket, the consumer shall inform the Club of his / her surname, name, patronymic and date of birth, confirming this by presenting an identity document, as well as other personal data necessary for the Club (at its discretion) to issue and sell season tickets, as well as for the proper fulfillment of obligations for the organization and conduct of matches, including for the purpose of monitoring the passage of consumers to the stadium and the legality of their stay at the stadium. At the same time, the consumer signs the corresponding application (questionnaire) in the form established by the Club;
- informing the Club of their personal data, the consumer agrees to the Club to process these data in all ways established by the legislation of the Russian Federation on personal data, including: collection, recording, systematization, accumulation, storage, distribution (including transfer to other persons), depersonalization, blocking, deletion, destruction. This consent is valid until the Club receives a written application of the consumer to withdraw consent to the processing of personal data;
- it is prohibited to sell more than 4 tickets of one natural person, with the exception of tickets sold in the auction. The specified amount can be changed by the Club by posting the relevant information on the Club's website;
- spectators certainly agree with the obligation to undergo a personal inspection and provide for the inspection of personal belongings to employees of the Stadium control and administrative service and the right of employees of the Stadium control and administrative service not to allow spectators to the Stadium in case of violation of this obligation;
- consumers are obliged to comply with the requirements of the rules of conduct of spectators, as well as the requirements of these Rules, including the responsibility established by the rules of behavior of spectators and these Rules;
1.1.1. Information about the fact that the owner of the subscription / ticket is familiar with these Rules, and undertakes to comply with them, including the responsibility provided by them, is placed on the subscriptions / tickets.
1.2. Features of selling tickets online.
1.2.1. To purchase a subscription / ticket online, the consumer must register on the club's Website with a mandatory preliminary acquaintance with these Rules (about which the consumer makes the necessary mark on the website).
1.2.2. When buying a subscription / ticket, you must fill out a questionnaire (be sure to fill in all lines of the questionnaire).
1.2.3. Payment of the subscription / ticket is carried out in accordance with the conditions posted on the Club's website.
1.2.4. When buying a ticket online, the consumer is sent a document confirming the electronic booking of the ticket (hereinafter – the "electronic booking") to the personal account of the consumer on the Club's website. E-booking must be made at least 1 (one) day prior to the date of the respective Match.
E-booking gives the consumer the right to receive a ticket from the Club when submitting an e-booking. Only one-time ticket issuance is allowed when submitting an electronic booking. The ticket is issued to the consumer automatically when the consumer passes to the match through the control system and access to the Stadium. The ticket is issued with the date, time, sector, row, place indicated in the electronic booking.
1.2.5. In order to obtain a subscription, the consumer must apply to the stadium ticket offices within the period established by the Club, but not later than the date of the last Match of the respective football season. Season tickets are not issued on Match days.
1.3. Features of sale of season tickets / tickets to disabled people.
Sale of tickets / tickets for the disabled is carried out on the places determined by the Club.
The club has the right to set prices for subscriptions / tickets for disabled people, different from the prices for subscriptions / tickets for other citizens.
In order to purchase a subscription / ticket in accordance with this paragraph, the interested person must fulfill the conditions provided for by these Rules, as well as present the original and provide a copy of the document of the prescribed form confirming the disability.
1.4. Features of the sale of season tickets / tickets to the "Family tribune" sector of the Stadium.
The sectors of the" Family tribune " of the Stadium are the sectors of the lower tier of the tribune C.
In the" Family tribune " sector of the Stadium you can buy tickets at a fixed price, as well as tickets for a child under 14 years old with a discount set in the price List of the Club.
In order to purchase tickets and season tickets with the specified discount in the sectors of the "Family tribune" of the Stadium, interested persons must fulfill the conditions provided for by these Rules, as well as present the original and provide a copy of the child's identity document.
Children under the age of 7 are entitled to enter any stadium podium free of charge, without taking a Seat, accompanied by an adult with a corresponding subscription / ticket.
Russian Premier League: Addresses of ticket centers
Enter your details
and we will contact you as soon as possible
Мы свяжемся с Вами в самое ближайшее время.